DETAILS ON THE DATA PROCESSING PERFORMED
Management of our Service
Specific Purpose: maintain and provide the Website to You including monitoring the usage of our Service.
Storage period: As long as You use the Service.
Legal basis: Legitimate interests pursued by Us to provide an efficient Service that fits with market practice.
Type of data: Personal data we collect automatically from your device: We may collect Information when you use our Online Services. For example, information about your use of our Online Services, including the time and duration of your visit, the referring URL, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of device you use and its operating system, advertising identifiers, and other device identifiers.
Purpose: Manage subscription to the newsletter so it can be sent correctly. To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events that are similar to those that you have already purchased or participated in unless You have expressly mentioned You will not receive such information.
Storage period: For as long as you actively engage with Us in a commercial relationship, after which we only retain the information for 3 years. If you request to unsubscribe to be contacted, you may receive communications while our systems update. We will delete your information within three months unless we hold it for other purposes, for example, if you are registered for other services.
Legal basis: Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us to inform You about new products & offers, events, or any information related to the market practice.
Website Contact Form
Purpose: To manage your request and queries
Storage period: as long as necessary to manage the request.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest of the data controller to manage and answer the queries of the users of the Services.
Type of data: Basic data: Full name, E-mail address; and any kind of data you will provide us with.
Purpose: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
Storage period: As long as no objection has been communicated.
Legal basis: Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us to deal with queries or to provide You with any information.
Type of data: Email address and contact name.
To manage complaints/legal claims
Purpose: Establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Storage period: Legal limit depending on claim/litigation.
Legal Basis: Legitimate interest of the data controller to ensure its defense or answer the complaint.
Type of data: Relevant personal data related to the litigation.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You, and to process payments made, in the management of email marketing, with contractors, consultants and professional advisors.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company. Se le notificará si dicho cambio requiere notificación o consentimiento según la legislación aplicable, se le notificará o se le dará la oportunidad de otorgar su consentimiento.
With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With our insurers, lawyers, other advisers, and Courts when enforcing claims and/or defending our position.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
3. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Please note that some of these third-party service providers are located outside the EEA and may therefore access and process Your personal data from countries that do not provide an adequate level of data protection. In the event of such transfer outside the EEA, we ensure that your personal data benefits from an adequate level of protection when accessed and processed from there.
5. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Therefore, we encourage You to take precautions to protect Your Information, including protecting Your passwords, using secure networks to access the internet, and logging out of online services when You are away from Your device.
PYRATES SMART FABRICS, SL undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, matched to the level of risk entailed by the processing carried out by it, with the objective of guaranteeing their completeness, confidentiality and availability.
6. Data subject’s rights
PYRATES SMART FABRICS, SL informs its Users that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, portability, and objection to processing their personal data, and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling, before the Data Controller, and also withdraw the consent given.
- Right of Access: This is the users' right to obtain confirmation about whether their data are being processed and, if so, the specific personal data being processed and the statutory information about the processing (purposes, legal basis, storage periods, disclosures, the origin of the data, etc.).
- Right of Rectification: This is the data subject's right to correction of inaccurate or incomplete data. In the case of the website, any such correction can only be made for the information that is under the website's control, for example, deleting comments published on the website itself, images, or web content that contain the user's personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: This is the right to restrict the purposes of the processing originally intended by the Data Controller in certain cases.
- Right of Erasure: This is the user's right to erase personal data, except as provided in the GDPR itself (freedom of expression and information, storage periods, formulation, submission or defense of complaints, etc.).
- Right to Portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or performance of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of objection: This is the user's right to prevent or stop the processing of personal data by the website when the processing is based on legitimate interest or the public interest or when it is for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling: When the processing is not necessary for concluding or performing a contract, nor is it sanctioned by European Union Law or by any law of the Member States nor is it based on consent, users are entitled not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, when this has legal effects or significantly affects them in a similar manner.
- Right to withdraw consent: Users are entitled to withdraw their consent to any processing based on such consent, at any time and without charge.
In order to exercise the data protection rights described above, users must follow the instructions given below:
Send a letter to the address GRAL. MARTÍNEZ CAMPOS 15, 3o IZDA., 28010 MADRID (MADRID) (for the attention of PYRATES SMART FABRICS, SL) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters sent by data subjects requesting the exercise of a given right must take into account the following:
They must identify themselves reliably and in the event of doubts about their identity, they will be asked to supplement the request (e.g. by asking for more information, such as the National Identity Document number, the National Identity Document itself, the e-mail address provided, etc.).
The request may be made by the legal or voluntary representative when such person is duly identified and authorized by the data subject (by means of an express authorization given by the data subject to exercise the personal rights regulated in personal data protection regulations).
The specific right that it is intended to exercise. If no reference is made to a specific processing operation, an answer will be given concerning all the processing operations involving the data subject's personal data. If information is requested about a specific processing operation, only the information about this processing operation will be given. If the request is made by telephone, the data subject will be asked to request the information in writing. Information will be given on how this can be done and the address to it must be sent to. Information will never be given over the phone.
Postal or e-mail address for notices.
Supporting documents for the request made, if necessary.
The medium used must provide proof of having sent the request and of the addressee having received it.
Lastly, we inform data subjects that they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they know or consider that a particular event may involve a breach of applicable data protection regulations.
7. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
9. Contact Us
Latest up to dated version: October 31, 2022
1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the communication channels hosted or used by PYRATES SMART FABRICS such as the Website, its social networks, existing or future.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to PYRATEX®, accessible from https://www.pyratexfabrics.com/, or mobile device.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such
individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. Collection & Uses
2.1 Types of Personal Data Collected
a) Personal Data
We collect your personal data through the following means:
- Directly from You, and/or
- From Your use of the Service
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information includes:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any type of data You may provide Us with, voluntary, in the field comment of the contact form
b) Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
2.2 Details about how we process Your Personal Data
The respective purposes, storage periods, and legal bases are given below: